some of the world's best breaks
Picture perfect Pacific waves, tropical warm seas, excellent wind conditions and favourable tides. It's no wonder that world class surfers make the annual pilgrimage to the famous surf breaks of the Southern Mamanuca Islands.
Tokoriki Island Resort is located at the northernmost end of the Mamanuca group, around 23 miles/ 37km from the famous waves of Cloudbreak, Restaurants and Namotu Lefts - that's just over an hour by boat. So not exactly on our doorstep, but close enough for an incredible 'dream come true' half day adventure.
If your partner doesn't surf, it's definitely worth him or her accompanying you. The breaks are awe inspiring, and nearby there is the option to go snorkelling on some beautiful reefs or you can drop in to Cloud9 on the way back to Tokoriki.
We're not surfers ourselves so we link Tokoriki Island Resort guests up with the pros at Fiji Surf Co who have been in the surfing business for over 20 years and have a proven track record when it comes to local knowledge, expertise and safety.
We will organize the whole trip for you and provisionally book in a day for you during your stay. Once you are at Tokoriki Island Resort we will set up a telephone call between you and a Fiji Surf Co Manager so that you can discuss your surfing capabilities and requirements direct with them. Fiji Surf Co will also advise us on the surf condtions for the week, and advise us of any recommended adjustment to the schedule if necessary.
NEED TO KNOW
Any day of the week depending on availability.
- 6.30 am departure Tokoriki Island Resort to Mana Island (Fiji Surf Co base).
- 7.15 am departure Mana Island to Surf Breaks with Fiji Surf Co.
- 7.45 am arrival at breaks for up to 3 hours of surfing with Fiji Surf Co.
- Lunchtime: Back to Tokoriki Island Resort with Fiji Surf Co boat.
Download your weekly planner to help you get organized.
- You wear swimming things.
- You bring snorkeling gear and a towel.
- Bring cash or organize PayPal payment with Fiji Surf Co direct.
- You take a packed breakfast and water with you.
Total: F$1625 for private charters (you can share this cost with others - maximum 5 people). F$425 of this fee is to Tokoriki Diving to transfer you by boat from Tokoriki Island Resort to Fiji Surf Co. The balance - F$1200 must be paid direct to Fiji Surf Co in cash or by PayPal.
F$50 per person board hire to be paid by cash or PayPal direct to Fiji Surf Co.
Terms & Conditions:
- Surfing charters must be booked in advance.
- Fiji Surf Co require a 50% deposit to confirm reservation. A 50% cancellation fee applies if cancelling less than 18 hours prior to travel. 100% cancellation fee no show upon pick up.
- In the event of Fiji Surf Co/ Tokoriki Diving cancelling due to weather, poor surfing conditions, mechanical failure, no cancellation fee would be incurred.